Full Stack Team Lead needed for a leading eCommerce company in Dubai on a permanent basis.
- Experience with NodeJs frameworks (Express, NestJs)
- Experience with NoSQL & Relational databases (Mongo, Postgresql, Mysql)
- Experience with ORM frameworks and building strongly typed database schemas
- Experience with ReactJs & other frontend libraries
- Experience with core functionality of ReactJs and its components (Hooks, Context, Redux flow)
- Experience with webpack, yarn and other build tools
- Experience with performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Experience with frontend & component libraries (MaterialUI, AntD) as well as writing custom
- component libraries.
- Experience with CSS libraries (Tailwinds, Bulma, Bootstrap)
- Experience utilizing and building GraphQL APIs (Apollo, URQL, TypeGraphQL)
- Experience with distributed (service) architectures and event driven systems, and fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong understanding of UX specifically for E-commerce as well as internal systems is a plus
- Strong team leadership and mentoring skills
- Experience with projects related to (E-commerce, Operations, Multi System Integrations) is a plus
- Be involved and lead the backend & frontend teams in the overall application lifecycle
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient backend code with acceptable unit testing coverage
- Developing frontend interfaces using React & other technologies
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
About the Role:
Due to the number of applications we receive, please take note that we will respond only to those who are shortlisted candidates.