We are looking for a Head of DevOps for a global technology company on a permanent basis.
Skills and experience:
- 8-10+ years track record of relevant work experience
- AWS Experience
- Kubernetes, Jenkins, Terraform, different database experience
- Team management experience of 10+ people
- Should have hands-on and good understanding on DevOps tools and automation framework
- Demonstrated hands-on experience with DevOps techniques building continuous integration solutions using Jenkins, Docker, Git, Maven
- Must have experience in configuration management tool such as Ansible, Chef or Puppet
- Professional experience with micro-services, containers, and orchestration (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience with n-tier web application development and experience in Java/Spring frameworks
- Hands on experience in at least one of the programming languages such as Scala, Python, Golang and Java etc
- Experience with Kubernetes and other container management solutions
- Must be proficient in one or more scripting languages: Unix Shell, Perl, Python
- Knowledge and experience with Linux OS
- Should have working experience with monitoring tools like Zabbix, OPNET, and/or SPLUNK, or any other monitoring tools/processes
- Experience working in Agile environments
- AWS certifications are highly desired
- Implementing DevOps culture and methodology
- Build the DevOps team
- Serve as key leader and expert on DevOps practices
- Implement and support Continuous Integration and Deployment Pipelines.
- Schedule, implement, and automate security compliance patching and updates on Development and QA servers.
- Ensure continuous availability of various tools supporting SCM & Release Management including Source Control, Continuous Integration, & Change Management.
- Engage with cross-functional co-located teams in design, development and implementation of enterprise scalable features related to enabling higher developer productivity, environment monitoring and self-healing, and facilitate autonomous delivery teams.
- CI/CD Onboarding
- Migration existing Data Center infrastructure
- Work collaboratively across team boundaries to share common capabilities