Service Delivery Manager (Telco) is required in Dubai on a permanent basis for a Global Network Provider.
Location – Dubai, UAE (overseas applicants can apply)
Salary – 20,000+ AED per month + benefits
- 5 years proven experience as Manager Service Delivery or relevant role
- Educated to University degree level, with a background in Business Administration or telecom
- Significant and relevant career growth and managerial experience within an international organization
- Experience within Telecommunications or Information and Technology Services
- Financially astute and a strategic sense of vision combined with a hands-on attitude
- Solid experience of leading an operations team and continuously improving the service provided
- Experience in escalation management
- Manage the Europe delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries
- Oversee daily activities of the Europe delivery team and provide direction and guidance as needed
- Ensure effective resource planning and forecasting and key talent development, in line with the customer demand for an excellent level of high-quality service
- Act as 2nd level of delivery escalation
- Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals
- Hands on approach and day to day knowledge across all the regional teams, looking for opportunities to improve by anticipating needs or removing obstacles that result in performance excellence
- Initiate positive changes in behavior by interacting within all layers of the organization
- Understand departmental challenge and advise, by influencing positive outcome
- Analyze and apply the correct structure to any issues and identify root causes
- Define and identify gaps and set priorities within the operational organization, leading to a focus on customer centricity
- Enable cross functional collaboration to improve the overall performance.
About the Role:
The Manager Service Delivery will work closely with the team leaders, escalation managers and with the Director Service Delivery to oversee and manage order deliveries for Europe. The ideal candidate will be able to act as the companies spokesperson in Operational meetings with internal/external stakeholders. You are well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and are results driven and customer focused.