Business Support Assistant (Arabic & English) needed for a Saudi owned Consultancy company for both Government and International business.
Location – Riyadh, Saudi
Salary – 10-11K SAR /month
- Excellent English & Arabic written and oral skills
- Proficient on Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams etc.)
- Power BI experience would be an advantage
- CIPD or business administrative equivalent / Human Resources qualifications are desirable
- Strong organization & communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Conduct a range of administrative tasks on behalf of the Business Support section, including, but not limited to, amendments to documentation, implementation of introduction packs, updating dashboards, producing reports, flight requests, unaccompanied baggage liaison, and any ad hoc administrative tasks
- Daily review of team members queries on the multi-user email, track and monitor progress whilst giving advice to personnel in accordance with local and internal policy
- Tracking new joiners and exiting personnel, providing day-to-day support at medical facilities and assist new team members with allocated benefits, such as transport to other assistance
- Understand local policy and advise senior management on possible changes or amendments to local policy highlighting the impact on the day-to-day business
- To act as the interface between the different departments ensuring that all internal and external stakeholders are provided with the support and guidance as requested. Closely liaise with other functions in BSO, such as Arabic Services to track movements of team members
- Ensure minutes and actions are recorded and communicated to the wider team when required following briefings, meetings or town hall events
- Conduct, surveys, performance reports and chair meetings for feedback
- Travel to and from alternative places of work to support personnel.
About the Role:
The Business Support Assistant (BSA) is a key member of the team and will be supporting all KSA based aspects of HR. The post holder will be responsible for the administration, filing, local policy including its interpretation and office support of approximately 65 resident Team Members. As the job holder will have regular dealings with the Management Board, senior UK MOD staff and other Government departments it is essential that they have strong communication and team working skills whilst possessing a high level of self-confidence. They should be well motivated and able to work without supervision whilst being an experienced Microsoft office user.
The Business Support Assistant role is a busy and challenging part of the Business Management team needing a ‘self-starter’ able to deal with emerging issues as and when they arise. The team relies heavily on the Business Support Office (BSO) function across a wide spectrum of activity including the provision of up-to-date advice on subjects such as travel restrictions, implementation of local controls, Saudi Labour Law, HR and general queries relating to domestics (Car, Housing etc). The BSO team has a requirement to recruit an experienced and agile Business Support Assistant who will be responsible for ensuring the effective operation of support services and help to ensure that SANGCOM remains compliant with KSA legislation and UK MOD departmental policy regarding the health, safety, security and employment of personnel, whilst also leading on all administrative tasks.