Location – Dubai or FULLY REMOTE
Salary (Dubai) – 15,000-25,000 AED/month
Salary (Remote) – 3,000-5,500 US/month
Skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience in .NET software development.
- Proficiency in building a suite of .NET microservices used in API/SDK first and headless fashion & event-based architecture using pub/sub and webbook technics.
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (like C# and Visual Basic .NET).
- Familiarity with database technologies and design of systems using structure, semi structure and unstructured data.
- Knowledge about Cloud Technologies, preferably Azure.
- Familiarity with agile environments.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Good communication skills; English level: Upper-Intermediate+ (B2+)
- Experience with Node.js, PHP – Desirable
- Analyze system requirements and create development plans
- Write clean, testable code using .NET programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- Test and debug various .NET applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Document development and operational procedures
- Data governance & API governance
About the role:
We are looking for multiple .NET Software Engineers to work on automotive software technology stack for enterprise-level clients and lead best-in-class engineering teams. This is an opportunity to work in multidisciplinary teams on global projects that defines the future of automotive technology.
You must be a .NET Software Engineer with Azure Expertise. You must have 5+ years of experience with multiple Azure .NET technologies, take responsibility for the technical implementation of business objectives and establish partnerships within technical leadership. Specifically, you will have ownership over AI, IoT, .NET and Analytics microservices and their SLA’s.