Location – Dubai
Salary – 25,000-35,000AED/month + benefits
Skills and experience:
- 8+ years of UX experience;
- Significant experience designing and delivering world-class digital solutions;
- Workshops facilitation skills;
- Experience with generative and evaluative research methods;
- Deep understanding of fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principals;
- A human-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration of designs;
- A strong portfolio that shows the process to be presented at the interview;
- Strong writing skills are a big plus.
Leading team skills:
- Experience leading small-sized teams;
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with the project team, internal and external stakeholders;
- Skills to present and defend ideas and solutions;
- Ability to provide feedback and constructive criticism;
- Solid negotiation skills and ability to be an HCD advocate;
- Solid time management and prioritization skills to handle schedules in a fast-paced, multi-project environment;
- Ability to work independently, without strict supervision.
Join opportunities on discovery and become a project-starter;
Lead discovery phases and teams of designers from project kick-off stages:
- Conduct internal and external workshops;
- Run research and solution validation design phases;
- Provide world-class design solutions;
- Delegate and manage work of fellow project designers;
- Present design solutions and communicate with project stakeholders.
- Take an active part in services design and implementation;
Promote the value of HCD;
Mentor designers across the department.
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates