Location – Dubai
Salary – 30,000-40,000AED/month + benefits
Skills and experience:
- Excellent programming skills in at least 2 modern programming languages/ frameworks, such as Node.JS, SpringBoot Java, Kotlin;
- Good knowledge of SQL/Key-value/document databases (Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, HBase, Neo4J, Redis, Memcache);
- Good understanding of cloud infrastructure (public, private and hybrid) and how to leverage it in a complex, enterprise environment (AWS, GCP, Azure, OpenShift);
- Hands on experience with API driven development, Microservices patterns, Containers , immutable infrastructure, blue green deploys (Apigee, Docker, Vagrant, Puppet, Chef, Kubernetes);
- Strong knowledge on software development methodologies like Agile/Scrum, Kanban etc;
- Good understanding of DevSecOps and associated tooling like Gitlab, SonarQube, Appscan etc;
- Data driven and able to drive analytics insights to make decisions;
- Enterprise architecture experience is a bonus (TOGAF or similar);
- Familiar with cyber security standards and implementation (ISO27001, PCI DSS).
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent; Masters preferred;
- 10+ Years Experience – at least 5 years in a team lead position (8-10 people);
- Has delivered successful, complex technology projects in an agile environment.
- Provide direct day-to-day architectural and technology problem-solving, coaching, direction and guidance to product teams in a start-up like environment under Agile guidelines;
- Promote and maintain engineering best practices such as test-driven development and continuous integration and delivery;
- Evaluate and identify appropriate technology stacks and platforms, including web application frameworks and cloud providers;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies, and software development best practices by attending relevant conferences, reading widely and being active in tech communities;
- Partner with wider organization to ensure compliance, regulatory and audit and architecture requirements are met.
- Coach dev team and providing ad-hoc problem-solving support, including hands-on pairing when needed;
- Collaborate with and support dev team to ensure high quality code across the teams;
- Facilitate and deliver training and knowledge sharing sessions for engineers;
- Work together with Solution architects supporting the engineers for all people related matters.
About the role:
We are currently looking for Technical Leads to work on HBE (Home Buying Ecosystem).
End-to-end digital mortgage journey allowing customers to use a web portal (built on React) to obtain a housing loan digitally Android and iOS app (built on React Native) that allows real estate agents/brokers to calculate finance for their customers, manage properties, and refer customers.
In the future, the ecosystem will be extended to include a property portal, allow for other types of housing loan, etc.
POs manage backlogs, lead sprint ceremonies, and coordinate marketing and ops.
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates