Enterprise Architects needed for a leading digital transformation company based in Abu Dhabi on a permanent basis.
- Creates business proposals and/or information technology plans based on an understanding of the customer's organizational strategic direction, technology context and business needs
- Translate customers business requirements to suitable IT solutions.
- Articulates cost benefit analysis and build business case / Architecture / proposal
- Develops cost strategies and integrated pricing strategies encompassing multiple Lines of Business
- Works with Sales, BD and CX Executives and facilitates presentation of overall solution articulating the benefits and value prepositions of the proposed solution to client
- Evaluates different solution options/scenarios for new business pursuits.
- Responsible for the overall development of solution based on a client’s business requirements
- Lead and Develop end to end Solution approach, managed services, product/LOB alignment etc., required for the overall solution
- Estimates the Target Cost for the end to end solution based on the Price to WIN provided by the Sales and Pursuit
- Reviews other business process and/or information technology plans based on an understanding of the customer’s organizational strategic direction, vertical industry standard, best practices and technology context to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and overall solution frame work of multiple systems and technologies
- Provide required technical solution and/or inputs to the Bid managers and Pursuit leads/sales/account managers for the proposal development.
- Provides leadership on technology and domain area to device a compelling business solution
- Provides expertise in tactical emerging technologies and implication to IT market.
- Good knowledge on technologies like Cloud, Security, Digital transformation etc.,
- Support sales engagements by designing winning solution proposals, leading product demos, developing business cases, and driving CXO level engagements.
- Works collaboratively with external partners, like OEM, third-party vendor etc., to address internal and external solution needs
About the role:
To translate business requirements into Information Technology solutions, closely working with subject matter experts and architecting adequate systems encompassing multiple specializations, platforms, and technologies to meet the business objective.